5 WAYS OBAMA HAS FAILED OUR GENERATION:
- One out of three recent college graduates have moved back home with their parents.
- 38% of potential young entrepreneurs say they have delayed starting a business because of the economy.
- More than half of recent college graduates are underemployed or unemployed.
- 53% of young Americans are dissatisfied with the chance to live better than their parents.
- Since President Obama took office the average cost of college has increased 25%.
5 WAYS MITT ROMNEY & PAUL RYAN PLAN TO HELP:
- Provide access to affordable and effective higher education options.
- Keep taxes low on small businesses.
- Create fewer new regulations on small business.
- Reduce unnecessary government spending.
- Create a flatter, fairer, simpler tax system.
In a poll conducted by Crossroads Generation of 800 registered voters aged 18-29, only 22% said that they thought Obama had put into place policies that have made it easier for young people to find jobs.
Join us and vote to reclaim our future.Get started with Facebook